We are looking for a highly-skilled and well-organized person to lead our team of web developers building our current online presence (DriveMag, DriveMag Riders, DriveMag Boats, SoDelicious), as well as other projects, to be released soon.
- defining the projects’ architecture
- deciding what technologies to use
- training the team in the selected technologies
- setting deadlines and prioritizing development tasks
- developing the projects alongside the team
- ensuring a high code quality standard. We do code reviews, TDD, and use tools as Scrutinizer or Travis to check for code quality and stable builds
- growing a team of passionate developers much above market standards
For our current projects, we employ PHP5.6 (looking to switch soon to PHP7), Symfony2 and 3, MySQL, Redis, AWS, Cloudflare, Git, following the agile and lean startup methodologies.
On the frontend, we use HTML5, Sass, jQuery, AngularJS, gulp, and bower.
We focus on scalability and high availability. We have designed our continuous deployment process, using AWS. We introduce and experiment new technologies all the time. We use TDD to develop new features.
But above all, we are open to suggestions. Have a better idea? Drop us a note using the contact form.
PS We are based in Bucharest, Romania.